Welcome

Welcome to the “In Search of Water” blog site! Here you will see the chronicled events of the project leading up to the team’s departure from the United States and then daily while the team is in Africa. Feel free to comment on the posts as it is a great encouragement to the team and a great way to share in the experience together.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

No bags!

I have to send some updates without photos because photography is illegal in Juba. The airport was just as "special" of an experience as we remembered in 2010. The added event this time is that only 2 of the eight bags showed up and there is no one to help us...no one! We will just show up tomorrow morning to see if they arrived.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

3 comments:

jen simons said...

Which two? Do you have some food and supplies, at least?
Sending out a special prayer request to the Prayer Chain for you guys!

Queen Cindy said...

Whoa! Praying the bags arrive! Can't imagine losing concealer and underwear all in the same trip.

Joy! said...

I posted a comment when you first posted this but I see it didn't actually work. Ugh. But I do want to say that I was kind of chuckling at the fact that Jessi didn't have her bag as only a best friend can. I know you're a survivor Jess but all the same I'm sure you want your underwear and dry shampoo ;)