Welcome

Welcome to the “In Search of Water” blog site! Here you will see the chronicled events of the project leading up to the team’s departure from the United States and then daily while the team is in Africa. Feel free to comment on the posts as it is a great encouragement to the team and a great way to share in the experience together.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Doug's mit

This is in response to the debate over the inscription on the borehole. This is the mit that carved those letters...it's mine and I'll have all of you haters out there know that Jessi said, "Doug has very nice handwriting" so there! Actually I was shocked when the team elected me to write and Jessi said that because I have always been told my handwriting is atrocious! It was nice to hear but if you saw Jessi's handwriting you might have to consider the source. Well I did my best and it looks pretty good.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So proud of you Pastor! Great job!

Meriah said...

hahaaa! we even talked about that at youth group on Wednesday. we all were convinced it was Jessi's. that makes me smile!

Cheri Guse said...

Doug - You did AWESOME!!

jen simons said...

Sorry for dissing you, Reverend. The inscription does look very nice. If it is any consolation, your handwriting is no where near as bad as Brian's.

Sabrina said...

Meriah, I told you to watch out, because it was probably Pastor Doug's, that's just usually how it works. You guys all think it's one person and then it's the least likely person! I have figured this out, and I feel smart when I get it right! ^^