Welcome

Welcome to the “In Search of Water” blog site! Here you will see the chronicled events of the project leading up to the team’s departure from the United States and then daily while the team is in Africa. Feel free to comment on the posts as it is a great encouragement to the team and a great way to share in the experience together.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Doug's tooth

Well, it happened. My temporary tooth repair failed and cracked in half. I'm not feeling any pain as of yet but I brought an emergency dental kit and later we will see if Darwin can double as a bush dentist. Otherwise there is a man in the village with a ballpeen hammer and a rusty chisel that says he can fix me up in 2 seconds!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! Now that is a bummer. We will pray that you will not have any pain and don't need any of Darwin's nasty gas! Ha!

Cheri Guse said...

OH MAN!!! I was afraid this would happen!! Praying for you Doug

Queen Cindy said...

Does the tooth fairy visit Sudan?

Anonymous said...

Oh, oh, Pastor Doug..I may be responsible for your tooth with that big honkin "Hershey"!! One big bite and blooey!!