Welcome

Welcome to the “In Search of Water” blog site! Here you will see the chronicled events of the project leading up to the team’s departure from the United States and then daily while the team is in Africa. Feel free to comment on the posts as it is a great encouragement to the team and a great way to share in the experience together.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

First water flow!

There you have it. The first cup of water! It has happened, Kalalayi has water! What an amazing process and what an amazing result of all the prayers and sacrifices. God is good.

The water will flow clear in about a day as the well settles.

I'm in tears...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting..."How Great is Our God" and "I Know the Lord will Make a Way" are our two prayer songs for this group and journey!! Truly an answer to prayer!

jen simons said...

Thank God that everything went so smoothly! This is really great news and such a blessing that the group of people from Sioux Falls that are serving in Kalalayi are able to use their gifts to bring a better standard of living to the people there. Your sacrifice is truly amazing!

Queen Cindy said...

Okay....now the tears are flowing for me and I'm sitting in my classroom. My kids think I'm just sad to see them, but that's only half true.

Steve said...

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!. And can I say again, AWESOME! This is SO AWESOME I can't quit saying it! Somebody slap me! God is SOOOOO GOOD! Glory to God in the Highest!

And THANK YOU team! For being His hands and feet and risking it all to help the fine people of Kalalayi!

Meriah said...

YYYYYAAAAAAYYYYy!! This is just amazing!

I was totally crying too. I'll be sharing these pictures with the 180 students tonght so they can celebrate too!

Cheri Guse said...

Praise GOD!! I can hear the sound of the women chanting and it brings tears to my eyes and joy in my heart! This moment is SO AMAZING for Kalalayi and you are extremely lucky to be the ones enjoying this moment with them. I miss them all SO much but God IS good!